Why do you need a website?
- To be found – you must have an “online presence” in the web.
- To be trusted – your website must convey competence and that you are trustworthy.
- To be contacted – your website must make prospects reach out to you.
What should you expect from your website?
- Overall, a high return on your investment.
- That prospects can understand your products, services and competences.
- That prospects can shop, buy and pay for products (if you sell via e-commerce).
Essential qualities of a good website
- Text is SEO-friendly to facilitate being found.
- Effective “user experience” (UX): attractive design, concise text, relevant images and logical navigation.
- Effective call-to-action, encouraging visitors to act.
How WALO prepares websites
- We understand your needs, objectives and parameters.
- We diagnose your current online presence and its strengths and weaknesses
- We prepare designs to bring your vision to life (we are very good at this).
- We review our ideas and select a design with you.
- We complete your website and publish it.
- We help you track its effectiveness.
- If you are happy with your current website, congratulations!
- If you are not happy, we would like to show you what we can do for you.
- Please use the “Request for Quote” form below to tell us about your objectives.
- Otherwise, if you prefer to talk to us, please call +1 (470) 312.6595 or email us at
Samples of past work: Websites
Samples of past work: websites